User avatar

Darlet

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII - A Rocky Side Adventure

    MISSION CONTROL HERE AGAIN! AND OK, GOT IT! IF THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO STAY MOTIVATED, I'LL HAVE TO CHECK OUT WOS SOMETIME! And ooo I mentioned the charries that ...

    Jun 17
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Project B.O.W.

    Hello, mission control here! AAAA IT LOOKS SO MEADOWY! Your goal is 800 words, I see. That's a good goal. Good luck and godspeed with reaching it! Don't worry, I'll ...

    Jun 17
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII - A Rocky Side Adventure

    *CRASHES IN THROUGH WINDOW* LOOKS GOOD ALREADY! OOO I LOVE THE ROCKYS! AS SMART AS A ROOMBA IS A VERY GOOD WAY TO DESCRIBE ONE'S LEVEL OF SMARTNESS! AND WE ...

    Jun 15
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Tattered Tales of the Emerald Dread

    OKAY MISSION CONTROL HERE! ONE THING IS ALREADY OF NOTE: THE ANIMATION IS GORGEOUS! TATTERED TALES ALLITERATES! LOVE IT! GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED, PILOT! MAY THE GODS OR WHATEVER ENTITY ...

    Jun 15
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VII: Carmen Jesen's Mixtape for Strange Cases

    YOUR THREAD SEEMS A LITTLE, OR ACTUALLY VERY MUCH, EMPTY. IN NEED OF ENCOURAGEMENT. SO, HERE I AM. CARMEN JESEN IS THE CHARACTER YOU WON THE SPOOKTOBER CHARACTER CREATION CONTEST ...

    Jun 15
  • Writers Corner Re: mlm knight x prince concept novel

    YOU MADE A LMS THREAD HURRAY! GO! GO BLAD!

    Jun 4
  • Writers Corner Re: akai ito - a collection of randomosities

    Earth means life means death One thing people often seem to forget about the earth is that she isn’t just a symbol of life, but also death. In return for ...

    May 24
  • Writers Corner Re: akai ito - a collection of randomosities

    Hello, welcome to the thread! This here is the little corner of the internet where I plan to write down thoughts, poetry, rants, shorts (probably either lyrical or in the ...

    May 24


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary