-
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
A pic for you to use if you want to do a friend request here on YWS! (Friend requests don't really exist though so you'd have to improvise, like I ...
Apr 11 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
This is a gif, but it might not work. If it doesn't, I'll just have to try to make the gif again on another site or post all frames separately. ...
Apr 7 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Enjoy my unicorn chicken! And yes, this one's needle felted!
Apr 6 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
(some context: the pictured character, Arcadia, is from my main WIP, a visual novel, and is an enemy of the narrator of said visual novel, the Poet. I'd like to ...
Apr 6 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Welcome to the thread! I'm so happy you're looking at it! Well, first off, I suppose I should say something about myself, right? Okay. I'm Gewei (now Darlet). If you've ...
Apr 4
