-
Re: Darlet's art request thread
Note: Darte and Deianira are characters I plan to use for a visual novel..
Apr 27 -
Re: Darlet's art request thread
And another example, Aalys colored and uncolored:
Apr 27 -
Re: Darlet's art request thread
And here's another example, Deianira:
Apr 27 -
Re: Darlet's art request thread
First off, WELCOME TO THE THREAD. Words cannot express my gratitude to you for coming to take a look at it. I'm Darlet (feel free to come up with a ...
Apr 27 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Poodle!
Apr 14 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Both of these unicorn chickens are dedicated to the amazing @spottedpebble!
Apr 13 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
A chicken with a pink scarf!
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
This plague doctor was actually meant to become a cat, but the muzzle was a bit too beak-like, so I improvised..
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
An evil chicken I just randomly made.
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Moth!
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
A weird cat plushie I made with the sewing machine. I painted eyes on it, but they didn't look good, hence the blindfold..
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Pirate lamb!
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Drew/painted a goat plushie!
Apr 12 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Candle cat! You know what I'm just going to dedicate this one to my friend @velvetcatsz!
Apr 12 - Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness Apr 11
