-
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
III. They wear the same clothes every day Until they fade and fray away. Their fire has been sealed inside their chest The blazing and burning wake of destruction put ...
Apr 3 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
II. (Not exactly a poem but oh well) “Falling stars are quite pitiful, dying without ever getting a chance to live properly,” the Silver Lady pondered, gazing at the sky. ...
Apr 2 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
I. Today, I saw a chicken, fiddling with a knife. “Why do you have that weapon, good bird?” did I ask. “To cause strife?” “Only if you force me to, ...
Apr 1 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
Oh whoa it worked!
Mar 31 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
First time trying napowrimo and posting a topic! Let's see what happens if I hit submit!
Mar 31 -
Re: If This Leaves The First Page, We Lose [2]
1159
Mar 10 -
Re: Not in my living room...
Flamingo
Mar 10 -
Re: Post when you are the only one online!
I seem to be the only one now..
Mar 7
