-
Re: Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It
69
Apr 11 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
vellichor
Apr 10 -
Re: Name A Name [2]
Quintus
Apr 9 -
Re: Looking for you (Arc I- Aiden's melancholy)
Hello! I read some of the songs you wrote on here and I LOVE THEM THEY'RE DELICIOUSSS (Delicious is my way of saying something is exceptionally beautiful). Don't worry, I ...
Apr 9 -
Re: Name A Name [2]
Oberon
Apr 9 -
Re: The Username Change Log
Changed from Geweiking to Darlet because I couldn't figure out how I should pronounce Geweiking (it's made up out of two words from two different languages).
Apr 8 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
a cockatiel
Apr 7 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
This is a gif, but it might not work. If it doesn't, I'll just have to try to make the gif again on another site or post all frames separately. ...
Apr 7 -
Re: tantalus, and what may be deserved...
For a moment, when I read the first poem, I thought this was going to be about Lycaon, since he also killed his son and served him to the gods. ...
Apr 7 -
Re: in the ocean of it all
Your poetry is beautiful and it's rare for me to actually read something, but I read all of your poems and it was lovely and I love it. I'm bad ...
Apr 7 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Enjoy my unicorn chicken! And yes, this one's needle felted!
Apr 6 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
(some context: the pictured character, Arcadia, is from my main WIP, a visual novel, and is an enemy of the narrator of said visual novel, the Poet. I'd like to ...
Apr 6 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
V. Once upon a time, the Lamb decided to befriend the Wolf Because she was black, so bewitchingly black And there had to be a heart behind those hemlock words, ...
Apr 5 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
Welcome to the thread! I'm so happy you're looking at it! Well, first off, I suppose I should say something about myself, right? Okay. I'm Gewei (now Darlet). If you've ...
Apr 4 -
Re: at the edge of the sea where all the strangers strand
IV (Not exactly a poem either but oh well. This is part one, and part two is still in the making.) Of course I remember when I first met you, ...
Apr 4
