User avatar

Darkhalm7_Melissa

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: May

    Mistakes here and there. Also I didn't really grasp the concept. The whole thing was just confusing. Sorry. Please PM me when it's redone. D7M

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Soul

    I must say it was very touching. Although you are missing words and have misspellings. Also it's broken here and there. The story just doesn't seem to flow. Correct then ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Him

    Oh God that was touching...Reminds me of my last relationship. I still have feelings for him... Never the less just like Time we must move on with it! I hope ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    Wow. This was touching. I'm usually bad at grasping concepts but you made this so simple yet complicated at the same time...Beautiful. D7M :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Me

    This was great! Anymore words to describe it? Of course yet to many to list! God I just started here and I already love this stuff! D7M :D :D :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    Hmmm...I agree with Shadow Theif. This definetly wasn't as good as the first one. Ah well. That is just an opinion on the matter...With as many reviews as you have ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    I must say this was an exhilarating piece! Excuse me if I spelled that wrong...Any mistakes I believed have been covered by those before me. I look forward to reading ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Chapter 1

    Hmmmm...This is pretty good...I'm just not getting the plot very well. You might want to go over this to make things run a bit smoother 'kay? I still look forward ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    I like this version better than Hidden Secrets. But by the way I think thing will turn out. Use the title as a sequel one. You had a couple of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    OMG Theif! It's been so long since I've got contact to you! You had a mistake here... "She is in Hurricane's care father, do not worry." said the night who ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Monster

    Um...I guess I'll agree with the others. But I must say...I was to caught up in the story to pay any attention to the grammar. It was that good. So ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sea Spray

    Any more? I though that was good. Although you did have a few grammar mistakes. If you look your work over you'll be sure to find them D7M

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eyes

    This was pretty good! But you do have some errors... Pm me as soon as you can get your stuff updated. Also, read this aloud. YOu can miss stuff when ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Deadline

    Whoa. That. Was. Good. Please write more. I'm begging you! And no spelling mistakes that I could see! Sweet! D7M

    Mar 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    Hey that was really good. I'm just a newbie but when I start getting better at reveiws PM and I'll look at any other work you got. :) D7M

    Mar 22, 2008


Ho ho ho!
— Santa