-
Re: Lost and Discovered Ch. 2
I'm agreeing with KJ. You have loads of mistakes. And grammar and rough spots. Please read over and over until you think you've got everything and leave the rest to ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: They Come and They Go.
Finally! It's been way to long wince you wrote poetry girl! Now then, on with the reveiw! I like how you threw in a romantic twist. As well as the ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)
Great detail and everything! Can't wait to read the next part! I didn't catch anything, but there might've been a few things at the very beginning... D7M :D
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Los Malos
I for one agree with KJ. Not very clear what they pesky kid told on about them. I like your word choice and all. And with the cliffhanger? Love it! ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: I think
Those with the negativity on your repitition wrong. If they dove deeper, they'll find that the repeating added something to it that makes it run smoothly. It's quite nice I ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: Guitar at Midnight
So passionate. I love how you string words together so they flow so well. Romantic with a touch of mystery. Love it. D7M
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Shadows
If any errors, everyone else seems to have caught them. I found this very intiguing( excuse me if mis-spelled). Probably because I love the night and the mystery every shadow ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: I'm Freezing in Here
Hahahaha! At first I didn't even get the point of this. Which I guess is what you were going for. But you still have a few spelling errors! D7M
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: How could you?
Coolio! I don't even think I saw a single spelling mistake either! I definately hope to see more work from you! D7M
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Ardèche
Short, sweet. Two lines with a whole lot of meaning. That's good. And you're what I'd call a fantastic writer. D7M
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Party Killers [short story]
AWESOME!!! That was a very touching story Suz! I just loved they romance and slight horror you threw into that! Very dramatic. I can't wait to take a gander at ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Small Life, Empty Space
This might be a little confusing but...I was captured by the work I just didn't get it. Um...Maybe you should work on this so it's a little more fluient as ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lemon Sonata
Hahahaha! That was a great ending. *snicker* Kay so it's not much to laugh about but still...I thought this was really good... I'll be searching for more of your work, ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Ignore, Accidental Post
The others have had their say so why not me? I personally thought this was amusing. Very fun. Although the others are right about the mistakes you had but I ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Lady of the Lockers
I thought this was great. It flowed well and such. And although I'm not one for big words, I think I was able to understand what you were getting at. ...
Mar 25, 2008
