User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    I am also short, have dark hair, and sport glasses. I also am executive editor of my school paper. It seems as though we've got a little in common. I ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Hey! I just met you over in chat, and I'm really looking forward to reading some of your stuff! -Sarah

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    You like to discuss history? Hell, e-mail me and we'll talk all you freaking want about history. I love that crap. Haha. But I'm pretty hard-core Christian, so we'll stay ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Writer On Board!

    Hi guys! I'm glad to be here. I'm really interested in writing, and hope to someday write The Great American Novel. Ha ha...but isn't that all of our wish? I'm ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson