User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    While My Guitar Gently Weeps :shock: Yes! And "Yesterday." Whoo-hoo! Welcome to YWS! I'm Sarah, your friendly neighborhood...er...Sarah. Have a magnificent time here on this site...it's the sexiest si

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    *points* Snoink is scary. :wink: But we like her anyway. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help with anything, or want me to review ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Have fun on the site. I look forward to reading some of your work, and seeing you active in both the lounge and the literary forums. Feel free to PM ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hi, Harkness! I'm not cool either...hehe. And my mom does the exact same thing. She'll read a short, sucky story of mine and hold it back and clutch her heart ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Hi, Price! I've already seen you in the Debate forums, but I figured I'd formally welcome you. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here and become an active ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI I'M SARAH

    OMFG I'M SARAH TOO! *twilight zone music* He. Just kidding. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here! -The Real Sarah

    May 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not an emo kid anymore. Seriously.

    Well, I assume that outburst was due to some familiarity between you two... We've been dating since I was 13 and he was 12, during the ten days between our ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not an emo kid anymore. Seriously.

    IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY BOOKS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO READ ANYONE'S. Hmph.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    It reminds me of Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Have you ever read it? The main character Pi is Hindu, Christian, and Muslim. It's hard to explain, but the ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Do you know any other fairies? According to your description, I could be a fairy, too. Only, I don't have big boobs. So doesn't that make me more of one?

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    My uncle's girlfriend thinks that she's a fairy, too. Are you Wiccan? She's Wiccan.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyas, I'm a new member, which is probably very obvious...

    Me: Girl who's never been kissed #100000089045968 Heh. Yeah that army thing could be a good idea. P.S. Is there somewhere where you get free clothes its gettin cold You ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store

    I tried to do the dynamic avatar, but the some of the elements weren't working. The only ones that did were: eyes, mouth, body. I don't know if it's my ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    It seems we might have been!

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name says "Darker" but I'm really kind of fair-

    Hi, guys! I'm brand spanking new here, even though I've already posted a couple of things. I'm really looking forward to enhancing my writing career here on these boards. I've ...

    Jan 25, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda