User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis w00t yeah! I read that one!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Those are great! I wish I could shade like that. *applauds* Nice work, Lolli !

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative writing no longer exists

    Reichieru: I think your idea is fabulous and I would read it. There, that's my opinion.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    Wow! I love the colored sketch (still a little creepy), but I love your people more! The detail in the fabric is so good. I've tried so hard to draw ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    The detail's very good. I'm a little creeped out by the subject matter, but the overal artistic quality of it is good.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I didn't think the ending was bad. I think it was a bit forced, but the sequals could be very good. And obviously, Libba Bray is not a bad writer ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Why the shudder?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Sam, I think that the book is going to be a series, which accounts for the "bad ending."

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    *jaw drops* Hinton was SIXTEEN?!?!? *seethes with jealousy, too* Wow...I've always loved that book, it's so sad and so real. I even liked the movie (Soda Pop sure was yummy!) ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I'm not much into YA fiction, but I read a book a little while ago called A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It wasn't the most astounding piece ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Oh and new theories say that Jesus wasn't from the House of David, coz Maria was a virgin and she wasn't from the house of David and everything. Mary was ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: HISTORY GEEK WARNING! *no, that's not the title*

    Is it a fiction based on fact, or nonfiction? I love history, so either way, it sounds interesting. Unless it's not very well written, like the Da Vinci Code.

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    I liked In the Forests of the Night when I was thirteen. This past summer I read Interview with a Vampire and I realized she was just a little kid ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Firestarter: I liked it, but it wasn't very well written. My thoughts exactly. The plot was fairly good. I mean, the religious history was interesting, but it would have been ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo

    I had to read The Hunchback for my AP Senior English class, and I rarely like books I'm assigned to read, so I didn't even consider liking this one. Even ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg