User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't think the actual THOUGHTS are wrong. The Bible says something like "Only meditate on what is good and pure and righteous," but it doesn't condemn "thinkers of bad ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I am! I am! I'm going help run a Harry Potter party at a local bookshop. There's going to be cookies and lots of little kids and I'm so excited!

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    Ronnie and I stared at it.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Now, if only we could get the literary forums more or AS active as the lounge forums...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) Sunday naps 2) 6 more days until the 6th Harry Potter Book (Dork Alert!) 3) No work today...or tomorrow

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay, this is going to sound reeeeally weird, but Jack, you look like you'd smell good. Maybe because he's in a bathroom?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Firestarter: You've got really great eyes. I'm such an eye girl! Muse: You're gorgeous!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Reeking of smoke and blinking back sleep.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Congrats, London! Hehe...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Sleep 2. Fried Egg sandwiches 3. Zhang He Haha. -Sarah

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    Quality, not quantity. I guess that's a good rule of thumb for anything.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    See, when you believe in JUST one, you make fun of ALL of them. No you don't. Everyone has preferences. Preferences in music and books and food. Just because you ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    ...How do you get to be member of the month with only 15 posts? *shrugs* Congratulations, nonetheless!

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I like peace. And my teeth. My dad didn't pay $3000 for me to go get my teeth knocked out. So NO...I wouldn't join. But aren't you afraid that this ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Ok, how about this, the only way were gonna stop caring is if we give the gays their own country, put all of them there. And check back in a ...

    Jul 2, 2005


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu