User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    "Remember Lanie" It's prose, and I know you said you do poetry, but I'd really appreciate if you did this one. This is about the only piece I have on ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    Hey, you posted that thrice! I guess I'm just biased because I don't like them together.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    did you hear the one about women's rights? *BOOM BOOM* how many women does it take to change a lightbulb? none, what the hell are they doing out of the ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter...no really

    I hate Ginny in Half Blood Prince. I really do. She's such a horribly developed character. Even if you think Hermione is a showoff know it all (I happen to ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Don't worry Sarah, I'm even whiter than you are. My legs are like translucent. I swear they're blinding. *twitches because of own scary albino-ness* I am, too! I don't look ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Awe, poor Qi. She is beautiful, and I personally always love to read whatever she has to say on the forums. Eh, well, I don't miss anybody, and I doubt ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You're right, you DEFINATELY DONT look like twins. You barely look related. I know! We looked nearly identical when we were little (well, except for the opposite sex thing... :shock:) ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Firestarter, that picture's HOT! And your eyes are still great. I'm a little obsessed with eye color, and since I have really dark eyes, I love light colored eyes. I ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I loved the sixth one! I liked it soooo much more than the 5th. I'm not shocked OR appalled she killed Dumbledore. He NEEDED to die. He was Harry's scapegoat, ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    *skips off to Harry Potter party*

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    AHEM Buddha was a skinny man. The buddha you were reffering too was a later japanese buddha who is associated with wealth and fortune. He's the guy you see in ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I'm so glad Gal posted her piece! She's the most well-spoken debator on the forum, and even though I don't agree with her sometimes, I always love to read what ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I have some really bad pics of me and my poofy hair! Your hair is NOT poufy. I should post a pic of me without straightened hair. I'm curly headed ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I wasn't exactly sure if this should go in the lounge or randomness or whatever, so, if there's a mod who thinks it should go elsewhere, free feel to move ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    sort of fun to see all the weirdos, though, the people who show up wearing robes and hats I'm helping to host a part, and I HAVE to dress up. ...

    Jul 13, 2005


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet