User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Rei, you seriously need some antidepressants. *shares some of my Lexapro with you* I like you a lot. I think you're smart and, to use Griffin's word, capable. Everyone gives ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    TBR, Jack, Snoink, everyone is muy sexy. Incan: I had to work way too hard to see your pictures.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!

    Yeah, my brother told me about this, so I decided to break my fast for a bit and come back and say: Thanks! I'm going to post some things while ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    School starts in a couple of week sand I am insanely busy. I'm going to be taking a break from the computer - just because I need to. Get my ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay, areida's back! The second picture on the first row is gorgeous! And, yes, Jack, we need pictures of you!

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    dont twist my words like that, because it pisses me off I was responding to Hunter's post, not yours, Qi. But I think the only thing that's debatable in this ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Cashews. Have I mentioned this? I love cashews. :offers nuts: Really? I prefer pistachios. Depression--I have the best revelations when I'm depresed, and the deepest words come from my mouth ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -Sleep -Coffee -Not having to go into work until 1

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    No, not right now. I would like someone, anyone, to occupy my time with, however. Don't we all. Lolli: You've got really pretty eyes! (I know I tell just about ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Gal, you're beautiful! I wish I had red hair...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I don't like mine much.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    You're saying that the womanizing pig gets into heaven becuase he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior, as pposed to the loving, yet unstalbe person who saves lives, yet ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    16. Emotional people: If you haven't learned to think yet, you will be screwed over until you die. HAHAHA. OMFG, Griffinkeeper, this is KILLER...and so true.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Peppermint mochas from the Coffee Beanery at Christmastime Coke commercials Jimmy Stewart (my pastor) Jimmy Stewart (the actor) Good hair days (which are few and far between, trust me :? ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That's a fabulous picture, Qi. Who are the people on the bridge?

    Jul 26, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf