User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Critiques?

    Thanks Snoink for your critiques of my work. Though, I was hoping you'd be a lot harder on "Remember Lanie" than you were. In fact, if you could go back ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    Oh how I love YWS! I want everyone to where black. Whoever does not where black I will ask the big Guy if he will smite them. And I want ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    *curses gas guzzlers* I LOVE your avatar, Mattie! Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    It's $2.49 down here, last I checked, which was this afternoon. He. So...right... I remember freaking out when gas was $1.80/gallon. Gah, I'd kill to only spend $23.50 filling up ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    I've always liked "desolate," I don't know why.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) My sunglasses 2) My mom and dad 3) Work (what? OMFG, you like WORK?)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ah, Hope, you're pretty! And what a beautiful baby!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    J. Wilder: If you weren't spanked then you don't really understand. I mean, it wasn't the "getting spanked" part that made me feel safe, it was the discipline and the ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    And who's going to be looking at your body when you're all old and wrinkly? Your husband/wife? Surely they won't care!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    There was an example of a study done in Dobson's book that dealt with an elementary school playground. Surrounding the playground was a protective fence to keep the children from ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I might get a tattoo, but I'm too afraid of commitment.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    *will try to do this without puking* The Testament A Time to Kill Skipping Christmas A Painted House (the only one I've actually read) aaaaand.... The Runaway Jury Gimme 5 ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Katherine Hepburn Judy Garland Audry Hepburn Vivien Leigh Mariliyn Monroe Gimme 5 good date movies

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Fave characters: Hermione, Harry, Lupin and Luna Favorite Book- Prisoner of Azkaban Character most likely to die: Ginny or Draco

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Brian AJ Nick Carter and...AND...*looks up on the internet* HOWIE AND KEVIN! Yeah... Gimme five kinds of butterflies

    Aug 17, 2005


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)