User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm a few pages behind, but oh wells. I'm not that fond of guys with long hair, and I have no desire to convert gay ones. There are already too ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Wow. Enlightening was a good word for that. Very good.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Poets and Poetry...

    Pablo Neruda, I love "The Beggars" Frederico Garcia Lorca, "The City that Does not Sleep" and of course, my fave, "The Wasteland" by TS Eliot.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is someone I must strive to get to know

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Thanks Areida :) Areida

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I love the 1...2...3...4...5th picture of you on the top row, you look gorgeous in it! *fumes with jealousy*

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari and Bobo and Chevy: No worries about my house, and yes, I'm back, though my dorm doesn't have the internet at the moment (curse you Katrina!) and so I'll ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Okay, I've been gone for nearly a month because of the damage Hurricane Katrina has reeked down here. I've got a couple of piccies to show you. I know this ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Nope, I'm in Mississippi and we're getting 80 mph winds right now. We should be losing our electricity soon. But woohoo, hurrican party! With hurricanes! Wait, dammit, we're Baptists! Aaaah...I'm ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiques?

    Did you edit it since I looked at it? Nope. I'm writing character sketches for it right now, though. I've edited it mentally, if that makes sense. Geez... you'd think ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So I've heard.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    And I was being so serious. I've been to England, I know all that yummy stuff. But actually, I did have some girls from Britain come into my store and ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    ^Hates me. Though, to my defense, I don't critisize America. Bush on the other hand... :lol:

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Moulin Rouge and Cowboy party? How random...I think I'm coming to Englad just so I can go to one of those.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Might I ask what inspired the cowboy getup? Not that you don't look cute. :wink:

    Aug 28, 2005


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus