User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    Jay Leno is the worst Tonight Show hose ever . His humor is so elementary. I agree that Scrubs and Will and Grace are two of the funniest shows out ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Video Games

    I'm by no means a "gamer" but I did take time out of my summer to complete both FFIX and Legend of Dragoon. I thoroughly enjoyed them both.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    The Beatles. MWUAHAHAHA! Fo rizzle, though, whoever said it: Without the Beatles, there would be no Oasis. The Who. W00t. They are my bitches. Currently, ( though I am an ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I can't even remember the last time I bought a CD. All the CDs in my car are burned. And like someone else said, I pirate all of them, too. ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    niteowl: I'm not Deist, but I think it is the belief that God created the world, but does not interfere with it. He created the laws of nature and that ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I, too, am a Southern Baptist. I was born into a Southern Baptist family and raised as one. I've come to believe wholeheartedly in the faith, and am happy in ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Tess - the reason the death penalty is so expensive is because of the cost of appeals. Of course, if I was set to die I would do all I ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    I like to think of myself as....A LIGER!!! Haha, Sam... 1. Blackbird 2. Kashi Good Friends 3. Red 4. Buschkagen 5. Lukewarm water 6. Earth 7. My hand

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    track

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    Incandescence, I bow to your answer. Yes, there is a right and a wrong. It's outlined in the Bible. And our conscience (should that be plural? Consciences? Eh...) But that ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    We're all sinners. I sin daily. Should my rights be taken away? Or do I get to keep them just because I'm attracted to the opposite sex. You know, I ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I'm a vegetarian, but for health reasons. On to animal rights, I'm wearing a leather belt and leather shoes right now. Yay for leather! But I truly do love animals. ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    You're a great poet. Seriously. One of the best on here. And I totally appreciate your honest-to-God constructive critisism, and hard-core political beliefs. -Sarah

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Brian: I appreciate the compliment, really. The main reason for my liberalism is social issues. When the right becomes less conservative I will think about joining it. :wink: Seriously though, ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I'm liberal. It's kind of tough, though because I live in the Bible belt. I just really disagree with the war on terrorism. I think it's gone in the wrong ...

    Jan 29, 2005


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury