User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Interesting Typo...

    Haha...that's really funny. I laughed out loud.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I think one main advantage of being monogomas as well as sexually INactive, is having time and energy to focus elsewhere. I've got a lot on my plate right now, ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Right now? I'm wearing my gray Panther Pride T-shirt and a pair of david and goliath pajama bottoms with cartoony bugs all over that say "Don't let the bed bugs ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Qi: In I Corinthians, Paul tells man and wife to satisfy each other's needs so that they wouldn't feel the urge to cheat. And there are severals places in the ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Ick...the Vines, by far The Vines vs. The Hives (couldn't resist)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 because I'm not that big of a punk rock fan. Maroon 5 vs. Led Zeppelin

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    "We constantly cast the lure of expectation ahead of us hoping to hook a desired piece of the future. SOmething unimaginable always takes the bait" - Dee Hock I got ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    My conscience is what prevents me from committing crimes. I can't speak for others, though. It doesn't seem to, because we have so much crime in America. But I imagine ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Go Achilles!!) Is this a joke or did you get just get the name wrong? No, it's the name of Phoebus's horse, lol. You know, ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Million Dollar Baby last night. Amazing . I didn't see any of the other Oscar nominated films for Best Picture, but I can see how that won. It ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Michael Jackson's actions are in no way justifiable. I do, however, have deep sympathy for him. Something's desperately wrong with him, and instead of either accusing him or taking up ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    -Cult followers of Quentin Tarentino -Agnostics -Apathy -Selfishness -Kids who are emo all the time -Teenagers -Net speak (u r 2 kewl want 2 doo sumtin sumtym?)

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    Ooops, that was me...can someone fix that?

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    I read Heart of Darkness, and seriously didn't think it was that bad. I suppose the whole corrupt society thing was a bit overdone, but as a whole, I enjoyed ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Go Achilles!!) Is this a joke or did you get just get the name wrong? Beauty and the Beast, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, and ...

    Feb 23, 2005


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill