User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    One person said as long as you believed in God you would get into heaven The correct belief (and by correct, I mean it is a part of the doctrine) ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Muse vs. Dispatch

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Coldplay vs. 311

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    Yeah, I wish I'd been so dad totally respects my privacy and won't even touch my journals, but my mom is a different story...one time she snatched my journal out ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Legend of Zelda

    ElectricBlueMonkey: *cough*cough*IbeatthatZelda3timeswithoutahandbook*cough*cough* Reminds me of my brother! Did you get all the Golden Skull-thingies, too? Hehehehe...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I was just wondering how many of you have live journals. If you don't, why not? If you do, why do you? I, personally, happen to think that live journals ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    so you both agree that christians should be more open about their beliefs, and more accepting of others correct? and im also guessing that this only applies to other christians? ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Okay, Tess, we get the point. Are we supposed to masturbate until marriage? Or just refrain from any sexual exploration? So Bobo, sex aside, what is and is not acceptable ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Uh...er...they don't taste like wet socks to meh! They taste like...er...deliciousness? Don't post here unless you're both pro-life and anti-death penalty. Let's see how long that takes!

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    In the first case, you are only condemning, while in the second case, you are only helping with what knowledge you have. Agreed. It's tragic that people feel that Christians ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I guess the main problem I have with it, is the fact that the Prophet's words are taken as truth. While there are cross-references upon cross-reference to back up the ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Out of honest curiousity Bobo, what is it that the Mormon religion is based on? What makes it the "right religion" in your eyes? I've heard a lot of stuff ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Okay, I don't know if anyone else does this, but I think it spawns from writing all the time. I narrate my actions in my mind, lol...it's so weird! I ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    Incan: Have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds and its sequals? My favorite stereotype would have to be The Token Black Guy. I may sound racist, but they're always ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    As part of my beliefs, there is one right religion. However, I do not believe I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell others what they should or should ...

    Mar 15, 2005


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard