User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Micah: What about America, which is predominately a Christian nation? Think about the French and Indian War, the War of 1812, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Indian massacres? ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Erm... Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville and The Farthest Away Mountain by Lein Reid Banks, which I first read in 3rd grade and have read a ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    Well, what about when Christian's say: "God has a plan for my life." Doesn't that cancel the concept of free will?

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "I Believe"

    Personally, I think it's great that you're so convicted about what you believe. But then again, we've never really gotten at it on the boards, so...*shrug*

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I just watched Lemony Snicket's A Serious of Unfortunate Events on DVD. It was pretty good. I've never read the books, but I wasn't too fond of Jim Carrey as ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Haha...thanks areida!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Being told we're beautiful. SINCERELY. Yes, Gal. I won't go out with a guy unless he tells me this.

    May 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    so he needs a 500 dollar hat? Hahaha. He doesn't. Nor does he need a million dollar ring or a katrillion dollar temple...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I loved France when I visited. But it was really dirty. Especially after London, which is very clean.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Personally I don't see where the Pope came from or what he actually does Peter is thought to be the original Pope by Catholics. In Matthew Christ gives Peter "the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Bobo: I know that verse. But God was a pillar of cloud at the time, not in the shape of a man. He wasn't speaking to him face to face, ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Did cavemen exist since Adam and Eve came first...then it get's technical because you get into the theory of Dinasours, when God created the world and if it was after ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    How is slapping a person in return supposed to solve the problem? When you respond to violence by being violent, it just creates a bigger problem, espcially if nobody is ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    I am poor, and thus a YWS store would just make me sad.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    homosexuality is a problem that must be overcome Homosexuality has existed since the beginning. It's in Genesis, for God's sake. Not saying that it isn't a sin, I'm just saying ...

    Apr 15, 2005


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria