User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I don't flirt.

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Are we still fighting over Areida? Can I join the fight? Areida, you are so pretty! I've never looked at your pictures before! I like the pics where you smile ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *steals Sarah's legs* No, no, give them back! Haha. Actually, I do run. I've been working lately, though so I haven't had as much time to. Woah, hot! DarkerSarah joins ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I'd like to open my own bed and breakfast one day, and, like areida, I want to be a wife and mother. Hopefully, I'll be able to write a novel, ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay this is the only picture I have of myself that I'm able to post online. Sorry for the poor quality.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I usually only critique stories I can get through and don't bore me to death. I try to give good critiques, but often, I don't have the time or patience ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Freedom Tower

    I liked the idea of the Freedom Tower (though I didn't know that's what it was called, and I agree with Nate that the name should be changed) from the ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I have The Last Samurai, and I just looked at the director: Edward Zwick, not Stephen Spielburg. So, Qi, you can stop hating him for The Last Samurai and go ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    I'll use Columbine as an example. Everyone blamed violent video games, the media, Marilyn Manson . . . no one once stopped to wonder why Harris' and Klebold's parents never ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Stephen Spielberg directed that piece of horrid filth that is Last Samurai, placing a white man as the last of the samurai? I liked that movie. I mean, he was ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Tomorrow's my last day of high school! w00t! Congrats, Nate! Best of luck to you. -Sarah

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    My Converse Reissue are my favorite pair of shoes (I've had them the longest) but wearing a pair of Sauconey's feels like walking on a cloud. They're good running shoes, ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Aniar: Twiggy is a model from the 60's who was very tall and thin. Models before her had been more on the curvy side, she is one of, or possibly ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    do you have scallies in america? y'know dodgy looking youths you do nothing. My brother! I'm in the south, so we've got a few of our own: "Fixin' to": About ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Twiggy is my idol. ........ Really, she is. She made being thin desirable. Without her, girls like me would be out of luck. ........ I jest. Seriously, I admire great ...

    May 12, 2005


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price