-
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
*gives Crysi meds*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
People WITHOUT morals don't tend to think killing is okay. I don't think that the "rightness" of religion is based on morals at all, because morals really don't differ that ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Allows us to compensate for lack of ability, and augment to fix it. (IE, hop in a car, and chase that mo-foin cheeta down!) Hahaha. You crack me up, Qi. ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
I guess that's true...considering we both have religious backgrounds and tend to stand up for on the debate forums. *shrugs* Yay! Maybe I can put you on MY list, Bobo!
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
I'm TOTALLY kidding.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Doesn't rule me out. :wink: *points to age*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
HAHAHAHA TBR...you deserve another cheeto for that one. *hands TBR cheeto*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
How fast can you run it? A FOUR minute mile is running very, very, very quickly. And guys can run faster than girls anyway.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I've beaten mustangs in an altima, Me too! *pats pretty green '98 Altima* I can also run a 6.25 minute mile. I think that's pretty fast. I've never been on ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
I used to blush, too, areida. Chronically. Sometimes I still do, usually with older guys (which is so, so, so much worse.) Theatre got me out of the habit, mostly, ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Barbie were brought to human proportion her measurements would be: 7 ft tall, 38" bust, 18" waist, 24" hips, and 110 pounds. Hahahahaha. I played with Barbies until I ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
spiffy
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Mesh: YOU'RE under there! *winks at Crysi*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
:P That's just my way of saying: I don't know anyone on YWS well enough to have them under my covers! *shrugs* Crysi, don't be dirty!
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
YWS edition? Lump under my covers? *looks down* Myself.
May 26, 2005
