User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Sorry

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    How do you nominate?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    Congrats, girl! I was just wondering...how do you pronounce "Areida?" -Sarah

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I didn't miss the point, Crysi, I was being sarcastic. It was my way of disagreeing without going into a debate about it.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    There's no excuse for a community of intelligent young adults to sit around their computers and chit chat with strangers about random things when there are people starving in their ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    OMFG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY TRUE PET JUDE LAW?!?!? *dies*

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    I think Liv Tyler is absolutely gorgeous. She is my perfect woman. *licks lips* Man...what am I missing out on being STRAIGHT? Jeez... That's cute. How can you not love ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Muse: The one on the left, in the first picture? *fans self* Mattie: Yes, BOONE! ugh...I was so sad when he died. He was too pretty to die, dammit! Mmmm...time ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    *dies at the sight of Jake Gyllenhall* YUMMAY! Ian Somerhalder Johnny Rzeznik I'm a sucker for Johnny. I just can't help it. Orlando Bloom OF COURSE! I'm sure I can ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I read a retelling of Beauty and the Beast called Beauty . It was very good. Very sad, but very good. It wasn't by the author you guys are talking ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    I only listen to CDs in my car, currently, it's a CD I got out of Paste magazine with artists like The Doves and The Decembrists. It's one of the ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    "A Great and Terrible Beauty rocked my socks, but the ending was the worst I have ever read, by far." I think it's going to be a series. *loved the ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope it's no one attractive. What were you thinking last time you watched your favorite TV show?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    that a NEOPET on your avatar?

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    Science is eliminating the harmful effects of bad morals? Like...? Condoms for premarital sex? Oooor...raising people from the dead?

    May 27, 2005


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar