User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I don't have a favorite color. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say I like gray-blue. Just because I have an obsession with the ocean.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    But I guess that's what the male half of opposite genre twins are like. I never want to shoot my twin brother. *shrugs* Congrats to all the nominees! Ooooh! I ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 vs. The Decembrists

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida, your sister looks just like you!

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I agree with you, Carmina. But, oy, I am a crazy liberal. (And I love your avvie by the way!) Maybe it's because I live in a small, southern town ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities

    Jessica Simpson? *gags* Gwen Stefani vs. Margaret Thatcher

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I love bunnies! *pets Areida's bunny* He looks really young in that picture, though I think that was only this past fall. I need a picture of both of us, ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Haha, Arvy. That's a cute picture, though. *points to piccy* That's my twin brother, Scott. I don't know what he's looking so pouty about. *shrugs* I wish I had one ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Isn't this a cool picture? It's not messed with photoshop or anything. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, though. That's my doggy, Sabrina. She's a mutt. Isn't she cute?

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Oh songs, I thought soundtracks from movies. Well, again, songs from those movies I cant remember their names. Hehe. We got the point, Arvandor! :wink: For me: "American Girl" by ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You're lovely, Faith!

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    What songs would play in the background if your life were a movie?

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm 5'4 1/2. Haha. I have to add that half. I look taller, though, because I'm kind of lean, and I have a long torso. Like niteowl, that makes me ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    it's "Uh-ree-duh". I always thought it was "Ari-etta" *shrugs*

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I take Lexapro, and vivid dreams are a side effect of it. I've only had a few lucid dreams, though. Probably about 3.

    Jun 10, 2005


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith