User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    W00t, with zeros, is the only way to write it.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Areida: I'm the schmex? No YOU'RE the schmex! Bo: Did I get a w00t? ;)

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse: W00t! Yes Belle is def. the best Disney princess! Crysi: I think you're a good size. And those pictures are so sweet. You're beautiful! Areida: Is that GODIVA CHOCOLATE ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    OMFG WHERE IS DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL ON YOUR LIST OF EMO BANDS? AH! I was emo once.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    It's meeeeee! Crysi, when I first saw your avvie I thought it was a pregnant lady! Freaked me out! Hope everyone's having a good holiday break! -Sarah

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Break it up, kids. And since no one has nominated me for anything...I nominate myself for everything .

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Scolcephobia (I think) - the fear of worms I'm deathly afraid of worms. Not snakes, not centipedes, just worms. I was just recently thought to have ADD, but I was ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Cards!

    Too bad no one's interested. Haha. And yes, those things will sap your money quicker than you can say: "I'm killing myself."

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So Kurt Cobain a la SNL. *squints* Hey, I think I have that camera.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Cards!

    In light of the fact that I'm in college now, and so are all of my friends, and thus, we're spread out all over the world, I'm sending out Christmas ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I enjoyed watching this movie far more than the others. I think they did a good job of sticking to the basic plot of the book, ie, the Triwizard Tournament ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I think the mannaquins are disgusting, too and I totally agree with you, Gal. And women make themselves into objects. It sucks that we feel as though we need to ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    I haven't seen the show, but I've read the book. I'm hoping to go see it on Broadway Spring Break. W00t! Better buy my tickets now, eh?

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    There is not a blanket definition for love. It is unique to each and every person. For me, love is responsibility and endearment, but it's also fun and lighthearted. There ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ah!, You so pretty Misty. I like the blue cat. She's beautiful. I love deh kitties! And deh puppies! Boys...eh...notsomuch. Naw, I think all the guys here are cuties. I ...

    Oct 23, 2005


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor