User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    No way, Ceylon! That's awesome... I've got a burnt CD of my it's kind of hard...Breaking Benjamin, Pillar, Killswitch Engage, Led Zeppelin, Shinedown, and...haha...Queen, of course.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    We Both Go Down my pants Hrmm

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But it wasn't his life that saved us, Bobo. It was his crucifixion and resurection. If you look at his life, he was just another peaceful man who preached. Moses ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    And Bo, as long as you've got Christ, you're not condemned for doing the sins at all. Of course, I personally don't see what Micah said that was so offensive. ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Stone Temple Pilots vs. Breaking Benjamin

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Its not spiritually strengthening because there is absolutely NOTHING spiritual about the movie. I wasn't talking about the movie, I was talking about the passoin period.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Awe, congrats everyone. You all really did deserve to win.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Getting extra work time in. So I voted "other." Of course, I do go on vacations and swim...sometimes.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    (although Sitting, Waiting, Wishing is horrible) AMEN. Jack Johnson vs. Elton John

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I personally find it kind of ironic that the Christian holy symbol is a torture device. I get so tired of hearing people say that. We don't worship the cross, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    Congrats. I graduated...three weeks ago! So, I know how you feel. :D

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Worst Picture/Painting Ever Taken

    :shock: That is pretty horrible, Sam. Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    OMFGOMFGOMFG JACK JOHNSON! vs. The Doves

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida: Yeah, that does make sense. The same thing happens with my younger sister. If they see her, after knowing me, they're like, you look just like your sister! But ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    You're a twin? It's me, and then Snoink and Griffin, right? And then you. That's...four....two of which are twins of each other. Haha. No worries about fainting here. We'll never ...

    Jun 16, 2005


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio