User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Your hair is awesome TBR! I'm dead serious, too. I would love to do my hair like that, but it's too damned curly.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Does it say in the Bible that suicide is an unforgiveable sin?

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    but then any prophet could have given us guidance, but only He could be perfect enough to take our sins away. Right. By rising from the dead. What are we ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I like the first pic, Crysi. It's so cute! And you really do have pretty blue eyes. I'm so envious of light eyes! Mesh, when I first saw your picture ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Brad, I believe that God already lived a mortal life. He didn't have to actualize Himself because he already had a perfected body, had already lived a mortal life and ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    So, Bo, Mormons force all 8 year old children to be baptized? Splashing some water on a kid's head, or dunking them, whatever, doesn't save them. It has to be ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Even though Christ had lived a perfect life, Bo, it still wouldn't have given us a direct path to God and heaven. He gave us some great guidlines to go ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Ugh. I hate that picture. I don't know why I posted it.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    That's me in the back left corner. Sorry it's not that great of a picture and you have to look at the rest of those ugly people. (haha)

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Pink Floyd

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't recall reading that (and I have read most of the Bible, including the full New Testament), and I believe that there are certain sins that are worst than ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Very right Crysi. Well said. And that goes for any spiritual teaching. The Book of Mormon, the Torah, the Koran, any Buddhist or Hindu writings (as I am illeducted I ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Ugh...I was just saying that the Bible is a little different than Harry Potter. Screw it if my numbers are off. It's not fair to put it in the same ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I'm saying that we wouldn't be saved if Jesus had never died and rose again. It's not his death, it's the fact that he defeated it. I didn't say his ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Well, Price, millions of people's faith rests in the Bible, and has for thousands of years. I doubt anyone can say that about Harry Potter.

    Jun 26, 2005


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien