-
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
No, no, I didn't mean him saying anything opposite of Jesus, or anything really out of touch with what Jesus preached. But, for instance, the "chastity" verses in 1 Corinthians, ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Though i think that was just paul justifying his position He's rather fond of that, isn't he? I often find myself struggling with certain things Paul wrote. Or...Paul in general. ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I think you have a prettier face, though.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Mmm...milkshakes. I DO like milkshakes.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Haha. And you can't very well hate your own sister (in my case.) And it seems that no matter how pretty or thin one may be, there are always thinner ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I know what you mean about your sister! Mine just got married a couple of weeks ago, and I cried so much! She (and her husband) only live about five ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Talking about Harry Potter fanfiction with Depthy. :oops: And Chevy...you should NOT leave.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
OMFG Areida, in the second picture...WHICH ONE'S YOU? You're so pretty...*sobs*
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Is In-N-Out a burger joint? Because I don't eat meat, and if the best they have to offer me is a burger or some chicken strips, I think I may ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Morally it grosses me out. No matter what you say, its not how marriage is supposed to be. Politically, its about time they started paying taxes. Hehe... It's also about ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Who the hell said Christ was making a new religion?
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Tom Petty (American Girl...*sighs*) Tom Petty vs. Madonna (Haha...have fun)
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
McDonalds is absolutely disgusting. It makes me feel sick when I see the food. GACK. Me too. I loathe ALL fast food. I think that's a cute pic, Mesh.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
You're right about that depending on each of our points of view. If I believed that Jesus was just a man, as I've gathered you do, then yes, his life ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
I agree, Crysi, that those don't justify anything. We are Children of God because God made us in his likeness. He loves us above the animals and trees, and so ...
Jul 1, 2005
