User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You all really ARE beautiful. Beautiful Em and Matt and Muse. You all kind of look similar, actually, with dark straight hair and bangs and skinny skinny. Where are teh ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    We don't know where he's from, actually. He came to the States and had a lot of problems. (He was abusive to my grandmother, he was her alcoholic, etc.) I ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yay! Jack's back. I like your hair. I'm actually not a big fan of long hair on guys, but it works on you. Marching_gurl: You need to post more pictures ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    WAS that Masada? For some reason, I wasn't thinking it was. I mean, at first that's where I thought it was, but then I changed my mind. Eeks. But yes, ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The constant Gardener

    Well, Rachel Weisz won. Congrats to her. She did a good job. Of course I didn't see ANY of the other movies, so I can't compare.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The constant Gardener

    No way. I freaking loved this movie. Best one I've seen in a long time. Makes me sad it's not up for more Oscars. it up for any? None of ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lady: I love teh kitty! You are so pretty.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yay, the return of the camwhores! But where's Crysi? Post, Crysi, post! TBR: he's cute! Areida: I like your hair curly, but I'm curly headed, so I guess that makes ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    All these beautiful people. Eesh! And I want a foam. I'd never even heard of it before! Arieda: I love the one of you and your sisters! I have two ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yeah, we said we were going to switch dresses next formal.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma: You're so pretty! You don't look 14 at all. I like poseurs. I have lots of friends who are. :) ladydark: Wait! Where's your face ? Crysi: That's horrible ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    I know. I was really surprised to hear this. I saw it on Fox News. (Which I wasn't watching voluntarily, it just happened to be on at the gym!) Aviator, ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    I'm off school Monday, so no. TPBM should really be asleep right now.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're so beeeeautiful, Areida! I am reminded of that everytime you post one of your piccies, you little camwhore, you! *pats little camwhore*

    Jan 15, 2006


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara