User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I think the mannaquins are disgusting, too and I totally agree with you, Gal. And women make themselves into objects. It sucks that we feel as though we need to ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    I haven't seen the show, but I've read the book. I'm hoping to go see it on Broadway Spring Break. W00t! Better buy my tickets now, eh?

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 - Love the truth in it

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10, I love the Mark Twain quote, but I'm not crazy about personal jokes in siggies. (If that's what it is, if not, then I just don't think it's that ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    There is not a blanket definition for love. It is unique to each and every person. For me, love is responsibility and endearment, but it's also fun and lighthearted. There ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10...funny, yet so true...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ah!, You so pretty Misty. I like the blue cat. She's beautiful. I love deh kitties! And deh puppies! Boys...eh...notsomuch. Naw, I think all the guys here are cuties. I ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm a few pages behind, but oh wells. I'm not that fond of guys with long hair, and I have no desire to convert gay ones. There are already too ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Wow. Enlightening was a good word for that. Very good.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Triona! It excites me so much that you put down Anna Karenina ! It's the best book I've ever read, period. Loved it, loved it. Some consider it the greatest ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I think I was personally more impressed with Brad Pitt as Louis. I think he really captured the tortured essence of the character. Tom Cruise didn't do Lestat justice for ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

    My dad LOVED this book. You really are a 40 year old man! Hehe... He wants me to read it, you think I should, eh?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Poets and Poetry...

    Pablo Neruda, I love "The Beggars" Frederico Garcia Lorca, "The City that Does not Sleep" and of course, my fave, "The Wasteland" by TS Eliot.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is someone I must strive to get to know

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Thanks Areida :) Areida

    Oct 5, 2005


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.