User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Okay. Everything's been edited, and I think it's better. Also, I've split the three parts up. See the other parts Lust and Clarity. Love love -Sarah Part One- Inevitable She ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse: W00t! Yes Belle is def. the best Disney princess! Crysi: I think you're a good size. And those pictures are so sweet. You're beautiful! Areida: Is that GODIVA CHOCOLATE ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On Matters of Spaghetti

    I, like like JigSaw, found the beginning to set up the story very well. I didn't like the "(Her name was Alyssa)" even if you use it as a literary ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterflies

    I've never read any of your prose, bubblewrapped. This is very good. It's, I think I'm repeating Snoink here, clichely short and sweet. Definitely an enjoyable read. I don't think ...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    OMFG WHERE IS DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL ON YOUR LIST OF EMO BANDS? AH! I was emo once.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10...it's sort of funny, but I guess that's about it. I like the squirrel, though! :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    It's meeeeee! Crysi, when I first saw your avvie I thought it was a pregnant lady! Freaked me out! Hope everyone's having a good holiday break! -Sarah

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Break it up, kids. And since no one has nominated me for anything...I nominate myself for everything .

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Scolcephobia (I think) - the fear of worms I'm deathly afraid of worms. Not snakes, not centipedes, just worms. I was just recently thought to have ADD, but I was ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Punky's Dilemma

    I love the fact that you really know who this character is. I'm not crazy about all the "aint's" even though I totally understand it's for the characterization of this ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Cards!

    Too bad no one's interested. Haha. And yes, those things will sap your money quicker than you can say: "I'm killing myself."

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Ana Karenina

    I love this book. One of my favorites, by far. I like the fact that the characters aren't likeable. They're so real . And it came so long before soap ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So Kurt Cobain a la SNL. *squints* Hey, I think I have that camera.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Cards!

    In light of the fact that I'm in college now, and so are all of my friends, and thus, we're spread out all over the world, I'm sending out Christmas ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I enjoyed watching this movie far more than the others. I think they did a good job of sticking to the basic plot of the book, ie, the Triwizard Tournament ...

    Nov 21, 2005


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie