User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    Young adult fantasy, mainly. I've only read Blue Sword. It was very, very good. She's a very talented young adult writer. I think she also wrote, Beauty , a modern ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yeah, we said we were going to switch dresses next formal.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wake me when September ends

    Wow, Jack, I'm really impressed! Especially if this was the first one you posted on the site. He. Even though gacking ideas from songs is a little cheesy, you pulled ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Thanks, guys. I'm working on a revised version of the second part, right now. I think I'm a little more comfortable inside the girl's head now that I'm finding out ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma: You're so pretty! You don't look 14 at all. I like poseurs. I have lots of friends who are. :) ladydark: Wait! Where's your face ? Crysi: That's horrible ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: France defends right to nuclear reply to terrorism

    I know. I was really surprised to hear this. I saw it on Fox News. (Which I wasn't watching voluntarily, it just happened to be on at the gym!) Aviator, ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    I'm off school Monday, so no. TPBM should really be asleep right now.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're so beeeeautiful, Areida! I am reminded of that everytime you post one of your piccies, you little camwhore, you! *pats little camwhore*

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Staring Contest

    ... That is my response to that poem. But then, I thought about it, and this :shock: became :lol: Hehe.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ARK

    This was so good. Thank you, Beethoven, for writing this. I don't have a lot to say that's constructive, but I'll try to say something that is worth your time ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    W00t, with zeros, is the only way to write it.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aegis

    Okay. Good start on the plot and good speed. I like the part about the Keep. Keep it. He. It definitely introduces us to the setting and to the era. ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Areida: I'm the schmex? No YOU'RE the schmex! Bo: Did I get a w00t? ;)

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Find Part Three: Clarity, here

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Find Part Two: Lust, here .

    Jan 15, 2006


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence