User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    Yes, your version sounds better, but I rather like the awkwardness of the original version. It's kind of sporadic because that's the emotion I'm trying to get out of the ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Road Trip

    I liked this a lot. Mostly because of the imagery. I agree somewhat with Incandescence that it is a bit cliche, but poetry in and of itself is cliche I ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    I don't really write poetry, and when I do, it's usually free-form. Here's one I submitted to a couple of summers ago. I hope you enjoy it. I watch you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Death Penalty (16+ for Semi-Graphic Descriptions)

    I think you could spice your essay up a little, but, generally it was good. I find it interesting that hanging is legal in Delaware and Washington...I would think that ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bars

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    brawl

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Firestarter: I liked it, but it wasn't very well written. My thoughts exactly. The plot was fairly good. I mean, the religious history was interesting, but it would have been ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    Hey. I liked this, it just needs some editting, methinks. I really like the way it starts off, the first paragraph, and in McDonald's. Except...if the guy, Adam Shorn, was ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    Aaaah! You need to post more...are you working on it? Because if not, YOU SHOULD BE! No pressure. Haha...no, seriously, take your time, and I appreciate your nice review of ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    It seems we might have been!

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name says "Darker" but I'm really kind of fair-

    Hi, guys! I'm brand spanking new here, even though I've already posted a couple of things. I'm really looking forward to enhancing my writing career here on these boards. I've ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura

    I am also short, have dark hair, and sport glasses. I also am executive editor of my school paper. It seems as though we've got a little in common. I ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius

    Hey! I just met you over in chat, and I'm really looking forward to reading some of your stuff! -Sarah

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    You like to discuss history? Hell, e-mail me and we'll talk all you freaking want about history. I love that crap. Haha. But I'm pretty hard-core Christian, so we'll stay ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I like it better, now. I'm used to posting in forums, and the other looked a little elementary to me. This is nice. Much more professional. -Sarah

    Jan 25, 2005


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau