User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anaesthetic

    This poem is so very real. Its flow is so smooth and unstoppable. Absolute lovely. because I’m a human being and I must feel something even if its just a ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    track

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Guacamole

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part II of my (hopeful) novel

    I suppose I must explain that this is a 19 year old telling her story. She is not twelve at the time she is telling it. That explains the introspectiveness ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or a wrong

    Incandescence, I bow to your answer. Yes, there is a right and a wrong. It's outlined in the Bible. And our conscience (should that be plural? Consciences? Eh...) But that ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    We're all sinners. I sin daily. Should my rights be taken away? Or do I get to keep them just because I'm attracted to the opposite sex. You know, I ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Alternative Faith

    Very, very well written, and a very plausible theory. There is a very nice flow to this piece. Your thoughts are balanced, and have theoretical evidence to back them up. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I'm a vegetarian, but for health reasons. On to animal rights, I'm wearing a leather belt and leather shoes right now. Yay for leather! But I truly do love animals. ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part II of my (hopeful) novel

    Yea, I know it's confusing, and I apologize. Hopefully, I'll be able to successfully unfold the story.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part II of my (hopeful) novel

    Here's the third part. Please don't be confused as it skips into the future several years. Enjoy! And They Dance There were no streetlights. Well, if there were, they were ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    You're a great poet. Seriously. One of the best on here. And I totally appreciate your honest-to-God constructive critisism, and hard-core political beliefs. -Sarah

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Brian: I appreciate the compliment, really. The main reason for my liberalism is social issues. When the right becomes less conservative I will think about joining it. :wink: Seriously though, ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    Hehe...your position as "tough critic" is applicable. I actually liked yours better, but you're right, it did imply differently than I meant it to. And it sounded more like you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I'm liberal. It's kind of tough, though because I live in the Bible belt. I just really disagree with the war on terrorism. I think it's gone in the wrong ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think it's wrong...but I don't think it should be illegal. For one, there's the safety issue. If getting an abortion is not a legal option, then young, scared girls ...

    Jan 29, 2005


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia