User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store

    I tried to do the dynamic avatar, but the some of the elements weren't working. The only ones that did were: eyes, mouth, body. I don't know if it's my ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    I liked In the Forests of the Night when I was thirteen. This past summer I read Interview with a Vampire and I realized she was just a little kid ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    Ooops, that was me...can someone fix that?

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    I read Heart of Darkness, and seriously didn't think it was that bad. I suppose the whole corrupt society thing was a bit overdone, but as a whole, I enjoyed ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Go Achilles!!) Is this a joke or did you get just get the name wrong? Beauty and the Beast, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, and ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    Jay Leno is the worst Tonight Show hose ever . His humor is so elementary. I agree that Scrubs and Will and Grace are two of the funniest shows out ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Video Games

    I'm by no means a "gamer" but I did take time out of my summer to complete both FFIX and Legend of Dragoon. I thoroughly enjoyed them both.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    The Beatles. MWUAHAHAHA! Fo rizzle, though, whoever said it: Without the Beatles, there would be no Oasis. The Who. W00t. They are my bitches. Currently, ( though I am an ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    I can't even remember the last time I bought a CD. All the CDs in my car are burned. And like someone else said, I pirate all of them, too. ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Choiceless - Prolouge

    Your rewrite looks better. Best of luck to you. -Sarah

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Choiceless - Prolouge

    - What you liked As their brain shut down and their heart stopped beating? I liked this. I exist for that purpose only – to murder… to slay… to end… ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    niteowl: I'm not Deist, but I think it is the belief that God created the world, but does not interfere with it. He created the laws of nature and that ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    I, too, am a Southern Baptist. I was born into a Southern Baptist family and raised as one. I've come to believe wholeheartedly in the faith, and am happy in ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Tess - the reason the death penalty is so expensive is because of the cost of appeals. Of course, if I was set to die I would do all I ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    I like to think of myself as....A LIGER!!! Haha, Sam... 1. Blackbird 2. Kashi Good Friends 3. Red 4. Buschkagen 5. Lukewarm water 6. Earth 7. My hand

    Feb 13, 2005


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky