User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Other Poetry Re: Something Like Poetry and Nonsense, 14 for implication only

    You created some very beautiful imagery with this. My problem lies with the disconnected words: Told the dream about the castle garden music and leather Leather doesn't fit. It shouldn't ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: JUst Wondering...

    Oooh...this was good. I liked it. It's kind of poetic, with the rythmic scrubbing (which is one of my favorite parts.) I can tell you are a poet. First off, ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Ick...the Vines, by far The Vines vs. The Hives (couldn't resist)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm not searching for a poem, I'm looking for morals

    I mean, when will you realize you can’t change the world? When will reality shatter your fragile glasshouse and make you bleed, so poetically, over white carpet and hidden red ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: HISTORY GEEK WARNING! *no, that's not the title*

    Is it a fiction based on fact, or nonfiction? I love history, so either way, it sounds interesting. Unless it's not very well written, like the Da Vinci Code.

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part III- Tricks and Traitors

    If you didn't read the first two parts of my story, you might want to read them: Part I and Part II It is not necessary to read them, but ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit

    Overall, I like this. I do have a few suggestions for you, though. Firstly, I think you tried to cram too many physical descriptions into this short work. "Ebony hair" ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 because I'm not that big of a punk rock fan. Maroon 5 vs. Led Zeppelin

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sweet fallacy

    The opening line does not do the rest of the world justice. "smiling is the world's language" Though I agree with the concept it seems too "nice" for the rest ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    "We constantly cast the lure of expectation ahead of us hoping to hook a desired piece of the future. SOmething unimaginable always takes the bait" - Dee Hock I got ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    My conscience is what prevents me from committing crimes. I can't speak for others, though. It doesn't seem to, because we have so much crime in America. But I imagine ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    the Hunchback of Notre Dame (Go Achilles!!) Is this a joke or did you get just get the name wrong? No, it's the name of Phoebus's horse, lol. You know, ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Million Dollar Baby last night. Amazing . I didn't see any of the other Oscar nominated films for Best Picture, but I can see how that won. It ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Michael Jackson's actions are in no way justifiable. I do, however, have deep sympathy for him. Something's desperately wrong with him, and instead of either accusing him or taking up ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    -Cult followers of Quentin Tarentino -Agnostics -Apathy -Selfishness -Kids who are emo all the time -Teenagers -Net speak (u r 2 kewl want 2 doo sumtin sumtym?)

    Feb 27, 2005


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler