User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Descriptions

    I have a bit of a problem with a lot of description. It all gets too wordy for me. Description is really important, but you have to make it fluid ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Out of honest curiousity Bobo, what is it that the Mormon religion is based on? What makes it the "right religion" in your eyes? I've heard a lot of stuff ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Seinfeld

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Okay, I don't know if anyone else does this, but I think it spawns from writing all the time. I narrate my actions in my mind, lol...it's so weird! I ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyas, I'm a new member, which is probably very obvious...

    Me: Girl who's never been kissed #100000089045968 Heh. Yeah that army thing could be a good idea. P.S. Is there somewhere where you get free clothes its gettin cold You ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    I didn't like this at all. Maybe because I thought it lacked depth and artistic motivation. It wasn't your writing that I disliked so. You have the potential to be ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nat, or Naught: A Family History: Part I: Chapters I & I

    I'm surprised at the level of depth you reach in your writing, being only 15. I also really enjoy reading your style of writing. That said, I have a few ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    Incan: Have you ever seen Revenge of the Nerds and its sequals? My favorite stereotype would have to be The Token Black Guy. I may sound racist, but they're always ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    As part of my beliefs, there is one right religion. However, I do not believe I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell others what they should or should ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Interesting Typo...

    Haha...that's really funny. I laughed out loud.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I think one main advantage of being monogomas as well as sexually INactive, is having time and energy to focus elsewhere. I've got a lot on my plate right now, ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Right now? I'm wearing my gray Panther Pride T-shirt and a pair of david and goliath pajama bottoms with cartoony bugs all over that say "Don't let the bed bugs ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slippery when Wet. (13+)

    Hey. This was pretty good, except, something cut off at the end. I guess it was too long or something. My main advice is to hurry the beginning up. Maybe ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part III- Tricks and Traitors

    Thanks! I wish more people would critique it, too!

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Qi: In I Corinthians, Paul tells man and wife to satisfy each other's needs so that they wouldn't feel the urge to cheat. And there are severals places in the ...

    Mar 14, 2005


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles