User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Notebook

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Coldplay vs. 311

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Gay rights (mwahahahahaha)

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Air freshener

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    Yeah, I wish I'd been so dad totally respects my privacy and won't even touch my journals, but my mom is a different story...one time she snatched my journal out ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Do you know any other fairies? According to your description, I could be a fairy, too. Only, I don't have big boobs. So doesn't that make me more of one?

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Legend of Zelda

    ElectricBlueMonkey: *cough*cough*IbeatthatZelda3timeswithoutahandbook*cough*cough* Reminds me of my brother! Did you get all the Golden Skull-thingies, too? Hehehehe...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I was just wondering how many of you have live journals. If you don't, why not? If you do, why do you? I, personally, happen to think that live journals ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    so you both agree that christians should be more open about their beliefs, and more accepting of others correct? and im also guessing that this only applies to other christians? ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    My uncle's girlfriend thinks that she's a fairy, too. Are you Wiccan? She's Wiccan.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    Okay, Tess, we get the point. Are we supposed to masturbate until marriage? Or just refrain from any sexual exploration? So Bobo, sex aside, what is and is not acceptable ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Uh...er...they don't taste like wet socks to meh! They taste like...er...deliciousness? Don't post here unless you're both pro-life and anti-death penalty. Let's see how long that takes!

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    In the first case, you are only condemning, while in the second case, you are only helping with what knowledge you have. Agreed. It's tragic that people feel that Christians ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I guess the main problem I have with it, is the fact that the Prophet's words are taken as truth. While there are cross-references upon cross-reference to back up the ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jerry

    Well...the dialogue was good. I suppose this is quite a compliment since nearly the entire thing was dialogue. So much dialogue and so little description is very boring. Michael, a ...

    Mar 17, 2005


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin