User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Anna Karenina is a lot more complex than just a love story. You're not going to be able to read any epic, be it Les Miserables , The Count of ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part Three: Clarity

    Thanks Jack. I went back and fixed those things. I've wanted to change them, but I wasn't exactly sure how. I appreciate this tremendously.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    To be sure, I was trying to imitate your style in "Remember Lanie." Ah...biggest compliment of my life. "Remember Lanie" is my baby . Anything good said about it makes ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Raven Song

    I'm not a poet critic, but beautiful imagery!

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    All these beautiful people. Eesh! And I want a foam. I'd never even heard of it before! Arieda: I love the one of you and your sisters! I have two ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    I always like your work, Snoink, but I think this was my favorite. I was a little bored at the beginning, but once you introduced the bruise, it got better ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    I can tell you're intelligent and an experienced writer, because this flows really well, and it's written very well. The main problem I have with it, is that you introduce ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: to the point of deception

    You have a simple, yet elegant way of writing, and I really like it. I like this piece, the short construction of it. I don't think you need the "during" ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part Three: Clarity

    I appreciate that so much. I actually WAS wondering why I haven't gotten any comments on it. I figured it was too long. :lol: You know, I did think about ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part Three: Clarity

    It's a mild R. Since there are younger people here on the site, I thought I'd rate it R. Part Three: Clarity It has been ten years since the night ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part Two: Lust

    Wait! This is the second part in a series of three. If you haven't read go do that now. Part One: Inevitable I think each section can stand on its ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    "everyone that are so obsessed with climbing them!" It should be "Everyone that IS so obsessed..." or "Everyone WHO IS..." I wasn't impressed with the beginning, though I give you ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    This was a fun read, it really was. Your characters were interesting and believable, a hard place to reach in such a short story. I, unlike Areida, wasn't crazy about ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Yes, Snoink...I think that's a good thing. It's actually a very interesting way of looking at it because I didn't even look at it like that, but it describes it ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love, in three parts

    Well, that "cold" atmosphere is really what I was aiming for. I can't rewrite the whole thing because you didn't "feel anything," because that would ruin the it. I'll definitely ...

    Jan 23, 2006


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady