User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Other Poetry Re: Flotation Devices

    Oh my Gregory. I thought it would be fun to post a whole lot of negative comments, but I don't have that many. The shark finally overtakes him. I don't ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Since Arv and I accidentally posted at the same time, I'm replying to this one. Fugazi (by far) Fugazi vs. Radiohead

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    :( Not so much a fan of either. U2 vs. Radiohead

    Apr 5, 2005
  • General Articles Re: is there any cause greater than romantic love

    I find it hard to accept this as a non-fiction piece when you back it up from instances in a movie. And a very nonrealistic movie at that. However, the ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vote to Count

    *coughliberalmediacough* *gasp* *Points to Qi's post* What he said. I turned 18 right after this past election. Grrr... The main problem I have with voting is that I'm liberal, and ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Once there was a girl...

    Thanks for the critique. I was afraid I wasn't going to get one! :shock:

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I wear makeup very, very rarely, because most of the time, my skin is fairly clear. But like, today, I was having a breakout and so I wore concealer and ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    red hot chilli peppers vs. death cab for cutie

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    starlets

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Or, perhaps a better phrasing, religion is what ensures us that there is life after death. Of course, this means there is, essentially, no death, but only an incarnation of ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    It reminds me of Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Have you ever read it? The main character Pi is Hindu, Christian, and Muslim. It's hard to explain, but the ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    One person said as long as you believed in God you would get into heaven The correct belief (and by correct, I mean it is a part of the doctrine) ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Once there was a girl...

    Here's a silly little poem I wrote a while back. Originally, it was a poem about suicide. However, since those are everywhere, I took out the parts that made it ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Muse vs. Dispatch

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    I think you used too much description for such a short piece. You should either take out a lot of the adjectives and adverbs, or make this a lot longer. ...

    Mar 21, 2005


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain