User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    I guess I didn't do too good a job with it if you think that my "good guys" are evil. They're not. They're good. But there is not Absolute Good, ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    I am poor, and thus a YWS store would just make me sad.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    homosexuality is a problem that must be overcome Homosexuality has existed since the beginning. It's in Genesis, for God's sake. Not saying that it isn't a sin, I'm just saying ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Soundtrack of Music

    Karma Police- Radiohead Sunday Morning- Maroon 5 Clumsy Card House- Blue October London's Calling- The Clash Don't Look Back in Anger- Oasis Back to Me- John Mayer Bittersweet Symphony- The ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Bobo: I think it's called Shakespeare Abridged. A friend of mine did that for a Humorous Interpretation piece at a forensics tournament once. I about cried he was so funny! ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I like whatever. As long as it's well written and has an interesting, consistent plot, I'll read it. Probably my favorite books to read are classics (that's not a genre, ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Good God this is horrible. I'm breaking up this pop fest (and reminding everyone this is a battle of the BANDS. I'm not sure if solo artists apply, but I ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Ramones vs. Nirvana

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not an emo kid anymore. Seriously.

    Well, I assume that outburst was due to some familiarity between you two... We've been dating since I was 13 and he was 12, during the ten days between our ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    I've seen the Kenneth Branaugh version. I liked the interpretation better than the Hamlet Gibson one, but I think he was too old to play Hamlet. And when I read ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    Oh and new theories say that Jesus wasn't from the House of David, coz Maria was a virgin and she wasn't from the house of David and everything. Mary was ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    hottest guy ever with make up? the lead singer from the killers in the Mr. Brightside video. WHO KNEW GUYS COULD LOOK SO HOT WITH EYELINER? I've never seen that ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not an emo kid anymore. Seriously.

    IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY BOOKS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO READ ANYONE'S. Hmph.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vote to Count

    But Gerrymandering is mainly for local politics, right? Like electing just seems as though our pathetic 6 electoral votes could be divided 4-2 or something like that. Supposedly, that would ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I don't know what I want to do with my life. Maybe open a bed and breakfast. Maybe be a photographer. Maybe be an entrepreneur. Maybe an architect. *shrugs* This ...

    Apr 5, 2005


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.