User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Birds of War

    This is very, very good. The only suggestion I have for you is that I think "We first saw them as we rode over a sand dune" sounds better than ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "I Believe"

    Personally, I think it's great that you're so convicted about what you believe. But then again, we've never really gotten at it on the boards, so...*shrug*

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I just watched Lemony Snicket's A Serious of Unfortunate Events on DVD. It was pretty good. I've never read the books, but I wasn't too fond of Jim Carrey as ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Haha...thanks areida!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Being told we're beautiful. SINCERELY. Yes, Gal. I won't go out with a guy unless he tells me this.

    May 1, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part III- Tricks and Traitors

    Yes, I've written more, but I'm not really impressed with the way it's going, so I've stopped for the time being. I agree with you 100% that this needs more ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    so he needs a 500 dollar hat? Hahaha. He doesn't. Nor does he need a million dollar ring or a katrillion dollar temple...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    peer

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I loved France when I visited. But it was really dirty. Especially after London, which is very clean.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Personally I don't see where the Pope came from or what he actually does Peter is thought to be the original Pope by Catholics. In Matthew Christ gives Peter "the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Bobo: I know that verse. But God was a pillar of cloud at the time, not in the shape of a man. He wasn't speaking to him face to face, ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Did cavemen exist since Adam and Eve came first...then it get's technical because you get into the theory of Dinasours, when God created the world and if it was after ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    feat

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    Griffin: You made lots of sense, but I'm not exactly sure what your saying about my prologue. I never imagined their being a specific formula for a prologue, and so ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    How is slapping a person in return supposed to solve the problem? When you respond to violence by being violent, it just creates a bigger problem, espcially if nobody is ...

    Apr 15, 2005


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett