User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    creation

    May 19, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Birds of War

    Oooh, I actually like this part better than the first. But I guess that's good, as it means you're moving the story along nicely. But for all it’s appearances Should ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls /P

    Yes, Bret Easton Ellis. I think that book is one in a series, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    May 19, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls /P

    I'd like to repeat what Kay and Crysi said about enjoying it or not. But this was so well written it's amazing, and I adored the ending. This piece reminds ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Slippery when Wet

    I liked your revision. It wasn't much different, but it flows better and it's less intimidating to read because you only included the first part. Tonight though, was an acceptation, ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Haven't seen around that much, but has an awesome, awesome, awesome avatar!

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Tomorrow's my last day of high school! w00t! Congrats, Nate! Best of luck to you. -Sarah

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    My Converse Reissue are my favorite pair of shoes (I've had them the longest) but wearing a pair of Sauconey's feels like walking on a cloud. They're good running shoes, ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    "I haven’t been up there since the afternoon it happened, and I wasn’t about to go back up now." - This is just being knit-picky, because I really liked your ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Aniar: Twiggy is a model from the 60's who was very tall and thin. Models before her had been more on the curvy side, she is one of, or possibly ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    do you have scallies in america? y'know dodgy looking youths you do nothing. My brother! I'm in the south, so we've got a few of our own: "Fixin' to": About ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Twiggy is my idol. ........ Really, she is. She made being thin desirable. Without her, girls like me would be out of luck. ........ I jest. Seriously, I admire great ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Micah: What about America, which is predominately a Christian nation? Think about the French and Indian War, the War of 1812, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Indian massacres? ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Erm... Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville and The Farthest Away Mountain by Lein Reid Banks, which I first read in 3rd grade and have read a ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    Well, what about when Christian's say: "God has a plan for my life." Doesn't that cancel the concept of free will?

    May 12, 2005


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac