User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I'm not much into YA fiction, but I read a book a little while ago called A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. It wasn't the most astounding piece ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay this is the only picture I have of myself that I'm able to post online. Sorry for the poor quality.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I usually only critique stories I can get through and don't bore me to death. I try to give good critiques, but often, I don't have the time or patience ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is from Canada!

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Freedom Tower

    I liked the idea of the Freedom Tower (though I didn't know that's what it was called, and I agree with Nate that the name should be changed) from the ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I have The Last Samurai, and I just looked at the director: Edward Zwick, not Stephen Spielburg. So, Qi, you can stop hating him for The Last Samurai and go ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    I'll use Columbine as an example. Everyone blamed violent video games, the media, Marilyn Manson . . . no one once stopped to wonder why Harris' and Klebold's parents never ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a fun sense of humor

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ makes me curious as to what his name means

    May 21, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    Mattie: I agree with you about the opening line. I've wrote and rewrote the beginning of this story a million freaking times, and the one I ended up with best ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Stephen Spielberg directed that piece of horrid filth that is Last Samurai, placing a white man as the last of the samurai? I liked that movie. I mean, he was ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    I really debated putting this up, as I'm extremely fond of this story, and really don't want crits. But, then, I thought, if I am ever going to take this ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    cotton

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    fruit

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is really sweet to everyone here on the threads.

    May 19, 2005


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale