User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I used to blush, too, areida. Chronically. Sometimes I still do, usually with older guys (which is so, so, so much worse.) Theatre got me out of the habit, mostly, ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Slippery when Wet. Chapter 2

    Your dialogue is good, and it is really the only thing that moves the story along smoothly. I don't have a problem with the story, but there are some grammatical/English ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If Barbie were brought to human proportion her measurements would be: 7 ft tall, 38" bust, 18" waist, 24" hips, and 110 pounds. Hahahahaha. I played with Barbies until I ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    spiffy

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Mesh: YOU'RE under there! *winks at Crysi*

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    :P That's just my way of saying: I don't know anyone on YWS well enough to have them under my covers! *shrugs* Crysi, don't be dirty!

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    YWS edition? Lump under my covers? *looks down* Myself.

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I don't flirt.

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes Disney *shrugs*

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Are we still fighting over Areida? Can I join the fight? Areida, you are so pretty! I've never looked at your pictures before! I like the pics where you smile ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Lanie

    No, no! Of course I want critisism! I was just being silly, really. Those are really great questions that I know need to be answered. I wrote this for a ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *steals Sarah's legs* No, no, give them back! Haha. Actually, I do run. I've been working lately, though so I haven't had as much time to. Woah, hot! DarkerSarah joins ...

    May 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs Or Me.

    This was good --an honest glimpse into a young girl's facade-obsessed psyche. The artificially chilled air I didn't like this, though. Seemed unnecessary, really. I liked the Aisle 5, aisle ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    *jaw drops* Hinton was SIXTEEN?!?!? *seethes with jealousy, too* Wow...I've always loved that book, it's so sad and so real. I even liked the movie (Soda Pop sure was yummy!) ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I'd like to open my own bed and breakfast one day, and, like areida, I want to be a wife and mother. Hopefully, I'll be able to write a novel, ...

    May 23, 2005


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson