-
Re: person above ya!
^Can run faster than I can
May 30, 2005 -
Re: HI I'M SARAH
OMFG I'M SARAH TOO! *twilight zone music* He. Just kidding. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here! -The Real Sarah
May 30, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I hope it's no one attractive. What were you thinking last time you watched your favorite TV show?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Seems to always be the person I post about
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
that a NEOPET on your avatar?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
Science is eliminating the harmful effects of bad morals? Like...? Condoms for premarital sex? Oooor...raising people from the dead?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
*gives Crysi meds*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
People WITHOUT morals don't tend to think killing is okay. I don't think that the "rightness" of religion is based on morals at all, because morals really don't differ that ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Allows us to compensate for lack of ability, and augment to fix it. (IE, hop in a car, and chase that mo-foin cheeta down!) Hahaha. You crack me up, Qi. ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
I guess that's true...considering we both have religious backgrounds and tend to stand up for on the debate forums. *shrugs* Yay! Maybe I can put you on MY list, Bobo!
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
I'm TOTALLY kidding.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Doesn't rule me out. :wink: *points to age*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
HAHAHAHA TBR...you deserve another cheeto for that one. *hands TBR cheeto*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
How fast can you run it? A FOUR minute mile is running very, very, very quickly. And guys can run faster than girls anyway.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I've beaten mustangs in an altima, Me too! *pats pretty green '98 Altima* I can also run a 6.25 minute mile. I think that's pretty fast. I've never been on ...
May 27, 2005
