User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Sorry

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    How do you nominate?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    Congrats, girl! I was just wondering...how do you pronounce "Areida?" -Sarah

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I didn't miss the point, Crysi, I was being sarcastic. It was my way of disagreeing without going into a debate about it.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    There's no excuse for a community of intelligent young adults to sit around their computers and chit chat with strangers about random things when there are people starving in their ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    OMFG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY TRUE PET JUDE LAW?!?!? *dies*

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    I think Liv Tyler is absolutely gorgeous. She is my perfect woman. *licks lips* Man...what am I missing out on being STRAIGHT? Jeez... That's cute. How can you not love ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Muse: The one on the left, in the first picture? *fans self* Mattie: Yes, BOONE! ugh...I was so sad when he died. He was too pretty to die, dammit! Mmmm...time ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    *dies at the sight of Jake Gyllenhall* YUMMAY! Ian Somerhalder Johnny Rzeznik I'm a sucker for Johnny. I just can't help it. Orlando Bloom OF COURSE! I'm sure I can ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I read a retelling of Beauty and the Beast called Beauty . It was very good. Very sad, but very good. It wasn't by the author you guys are talking ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the girl and her wolf

    This was very, very good. The story was interesting and moved quickly, but was also steadily paced. Your grammar was flawless, which is probably the highest compliment I can give ...

    May 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I'm not a guy, either, but I think this was very well worded. The subject matter was a little boring to me, personally, but I suppose not many pieces get ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    I only listen to CDs in my car, currently, it's a CD I got out of Paste magazine with artists like The Doves and The Decembrists. It's one of the ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    "A Great and Terrible Beauty rocked my socks, but the ending was the worst I have ever read, by far." I think it's going to be a series. *loved the ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is a shameless online flirt! :P

    May 30, 2005


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare