User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • General Fiction Novels Re: This is the Best it Gets: Book One Chapter One

    As a story I liked this. I liked the tone and I liked where you are going, even it's not exactly clear as to the direction. And in the first ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    (although Sitting, Waiting, Wishing is horrible) AMEN. Jack Johnson vs. Elton John

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I personally find it kind of ironic that the Christian holy symbol is a torture device. I get so tired of hearing people say that. We don't worship the cross, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: CL is Graduating

    Congrats. I graduated...three weeks ago! So, I know how you feel. :D

    Jun 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: at the playground

    Yes, like Reichieru, I thought it was well written, but I think it lacked point... direction , rather. I liked the first sentence. I thought it was a good (or ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Worst Picture/Painting Ever Taken

    :shock: That is pretty horrible, Sam. Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    OMFGOMFGOMFG JACK JOHNSON! vs. The Doves

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida: Yeah, that does make sense. The same thing happens with my younger sister. If they see her, after knowing me, they're like, you look just like your sister! But ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    You're a twin? It's me, and then Snoink and Griffin, right? And then you. That's...four....two of which are twins of each other. Haha. No worries about fainting here. We'll never ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    I don't have a favorite color. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say I like gray-blue. Just because I have an obsession with the ocean.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    But I guess that's what the male half of opposite genre twins are like. I never want to shoot my twin brother. *shrugs* Congrats to all the nominees! Ooooh! I ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is pretty, like her older sister!

    Jun 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Late Night Bloomer

    This is an awkward piece of fiction I wrote at...*gasp* 1:00 in the morning. I don't expect good reviews, but I thought I'd throw it out there. After reading the ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Maroon 5 vs. The Decembrists

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Areida, your sister looks just like you!

    Jun 16, 2005


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska