User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    We Both Go Down my pants Hrmm

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But it wasn't his life that saved us, Bobo. It was his crucifixion and resurection. If you look at his life, he was just another peaceful man who preached. Moses ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    And Bo, as long as you've got Christ, you're not condemned for doing the sins at all. Of course, I personally don't see what Micah said that was so offensive. ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Has the strangest hamster avvies

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is absolute right!

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is a liberal, like me. (YAY!)

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Stone Temple Pilots vs. Breaking Benjamin

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Sam, I think that the book is going to be a series, which accounts for the "bad ending."

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Its not spiritually strengthening because there is absolutely NOTHING spiritual about the movie. I wasn't talking about the movie, I was talking about the passoin period.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Late Night Bloomer

    I appreciate the positive comments. It's always nice to hear them! It also encourages me to keep posting more work.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Awe, congrats everyone. You all really did deserve to win.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Getting extra work time in. So I voted "other." Of course, I do go on vacations and swim...sometimes.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is right

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Must like pancakes

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Was the first person I met on YWS b/c he reviewed my prologue.

    Jun 21, 2005


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope