User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daddy

    Ope, that's it. I'm reading it. ... You did that on purpose, didn't you? *skips off the read Snoink's FREAK* -Sarah

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Very right Crysi. Well said. And that goes for any spiritual teaching. The Book of Mormon, the Torah, the Koran, any Buddhist or Hindu writings (as I am illeducted I ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Ugh...I was just saying that the Bible is a little different than Harry Potter. Screw it if my numbers are off. It's not fair to put it in the same ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I'm saying that we wouldn't be saved if Jesus had never died and rose again. It's not his death, it's the fact that he defeated it. I didn't say his ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Has repeated about three other people in saying that

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Well, Price, millions of people's faith rests in the Bible, and has for thousands of years. I doubt anyone can say that about Harry Potter.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Why the shudder?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner: An interior monologue

    I wasn't being negative, really. It was just a thought of mine on the piece.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has cleared up my confusion very nicely. Thanks.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has edited the word "bastard" with stars in his siggy, for some curious reason

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You are my raincoat love caffeine...

    This was more like a poem than fiction. It was lovely, though. Good job. The only thing is that I would like a little more development of characters and plot. ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daddy

    There was too much dialogue in this. And the fact that the father called his daughter "child" and "my love" sounded forced. The whole piece was forced and cliche. I ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    A little too emo and reminiscent of Gollum for my taste, but very well written. I'm not sure if you changed it around since Hunter's post, but I could clearly ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner: An interior monologue

    I thought this idea was a little cliche, but it was extremely well executed. The stream of conscienceness was very well done, and very believeable. There was a typo at ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    No way, Ceylon! That's awesome... I've got a burnt CD of my it's kind of hard...Breaking Benjamin, Pillar, Killswitch Engage, Led Zeppelin, Shinedown, and...haha...Queen, of course.

    Jun 26, 2005


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara