User avatar

DarkerSarah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    but then any prophet could have given us guidance, but only He could be perfect enough to take our sins away. Right. By rising from the dead. What are we ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: First time at writing, please help with title

    Well, you said to post even if we didn't finish it or were bored with the story. So...here I go. Before I start, I'd like you to know that I ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I like the first pic, Crysi. It's so cute! And you really do have pretty blue eyes. I'm so envious of light eyes! Mesh, when I first saw your picture ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Brad, I believe that God already lived a mortal life. He didn't have to actualize Himself because he already had a perfected body, had already lived a mortal life and ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    So, Bo, Mormons force all 8 year old children to be baptized? Splashing some water on a kid's head, or dunking them, whatever, doesn't save them. It has to be ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Even though Christ had lived a perfect life, Bo, it still wouldn't have given us a direct path to God and heaven. He gave us some great guidlines to go ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Ugh. I hate that picture. I don't know why I posted it.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    That's me in the back left corner. Sorry it's not that great of a picture and you have to look at the rest of those ugly people. (haha)

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is new here *waves to Inquisitor*

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Pink Floyd

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't recall reading that (and I have read most of the Bible, including the full New Testament), and I believe that there are certain sins that are worst than ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hi, Harkness! I'm not cool either...hehe. And my mom does the exact same thing. She'll read a short, sucky story of mine and hold it back and clutch her heart ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Hi, Price! I've already seen you in the Debate forums, but I figured I'd formally welcome you. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have fun here and become an active ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I didn't think the ending was bad. I think it was a bit forced, but the sequals could be very good. And obviously, Libba Bray is not a bad writer ...

    Jun 27, 2005


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah